Skip to content
- - 1 hog, Delivery to Butcher, and processing. Processing includes all packaging and any cut of meat you would like.
- - Average weight of the live hog is 280-290 pounds. This will net around 200 pound of hanging weight
- - Depending on if you order a half or a whole hog. A half a hog will get you around 80 pounds of processed meat, a whole hog will get you around 160-180 pounds of processed meat.
- - The butcher will discuss your various options. The most common cuts of meat is pork chops, hams, bacon, sausage, ribs, roasts, and so forth. This is a good resource that shows the various meat cuts. https://www.pork.org/cooking/cuts/
- - We are a farm providing a fresh pork option so that you can fill your freezers. Check out our "How It Works Page"
- - You will pay us for the hog, delivery, and processing.
- - We use:
16619 Lima Rd.
Huntertown, IN 46748
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.